Tuesday 16 June 2020

SELF ASSESMENT


ü  What can I do that I couldn't do before?

At the end of the grade I can speak in public better with the help of the speaking.
ü  Can I understand information from LISTENINGS?

yes I can because the vocabulary that the speaker says is the same vocabulary and grammar I learnt in the lessons before.
ü  Can I WRITE a brief paragraph?

Yes I can because topic are general for example describe your ideal school and about this topic you can write a lot of details, important information (how many students will be there)

ü Can I SPEAK using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term?
Yes I can because the vocabulary are very easy and useful for example food, adventure vocabulary, extreme sports…
ü  Can I understand information from READINGS?

Yes I can because every day I practice with Cristina´s emails, with her homework for example when she says read the text on page 56 for example.

ü  What do I like most?

I like doing  the terms projects because I enjoy it and I also like working in the blog.
ü  What do I do well?

Probably I do well the readings and the listening.
ü  What am I confused about?


At the end of this course I haven´t any doubt with the grammar or vocabulary I undestand everything.

ü  What do I do in English outside the class?

I watch videos in English, I listen music in English and I also have English lessons
ü  What do I need to improve?

I need to improve my pronunciation but I practice it outside class with English’s teachers help.
ü  What did I learn about culture?

I learnt a lot about culture with Abby for example their schedule of meals, information about street market (important vocabulary, street art, the different things are in there)




2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!
    I like do: I LIKE DOING
    I also like work: I ALSO LIKE WORKING
    any dude: ANY PROBLEMS, ANY DOUBTS, I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete